Staying In Place: A New Concept for Adults 50 and Older In the Woodstock Region
Helping adults 50 and older to maintain active, independent, fulfilling lives
in their own homes.
- You’re living on your own. Your health is good, but sometimes you worry about the future. Your children may live in another state, and you’re not sure whom you can turn to when everyday needs or major concerns confront you.
- You love your home and neighborhood.
- You don’t want to think about living anywhere else or being dependent on strangers.
- The solution for you is right here in Woodstock and its surrounding communities.
- Your neighbors have formed STAYING IN PLACE, our own non-profit membership organization inspired by the nationwide “Aging in Place” movement, the first of its kind in this part of the Hudson Valley.
STAYING IN PLACE
PO Box 1324
Woodstock NY 12498